Helios offers full building services which include roofing, waterproofing and façade systems for commercial and residential projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Selling Products & Services
• Maintain a strong understanding about products and services, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions
• Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
• Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers
• Conduct post-sale follow ups to assess and assist customers with any problem or inquiry
2. Sales Plan & Sales Report
• Prepare and develop sales plans and sales reports
• Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach sales goals for product revenue to increase profitability
• Draft contracts and oversee project agreements
• Manage pricing and sales data
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Attend sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles
3. Building Relationships
• Develop strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
• Work closely with operations and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Other projects or related-work as assigned
DECISION MAKING & FREEDOM TO ACT:
Under general supervision guided by established standards and procedures. Work is varied and occasionally complex; judgement is required in choosing among a wide variety of guidelines.
CORE OCCUPATIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Outstanding insight and a positive, go-to attitude
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Organized, dependable and meticulous, with excellent time management skills
• Being proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Products, including spreadsheets and flow charts software
• A valid driving license
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Completion of a college diploma program or higher education background in business, marketing, communication or related field. Previous marketing or sales experience is an asset, especially in roofing or construction industry.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please email your resume to email@example.com, and indicate the job position you would like to apply. Please no phone calls or drop ins. Only application that meet our basic expectations will be contacted for an interview.